- Online Services Pay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & Filing Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
- California DMV
- California Courts: Judicial Council
- California Legal Codes
- California Courts Self Help Center
- Help Filing Online (I-CAN!)
- Law Help California.org
- Nolo Press
- Sonoma County Bar Association
- Sonoma County Law Library
- Sonoma County Legal Aid
- Sonoma County Sheriff
- Spanish Self Help Resources
Location: Hall of Justice, 600 Administration Drive, Room 105J, Santa Rosa CA 95403
Office Hours: 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM Mon-Fri
Court Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Mon-Fri
(707) 521-6620 8:00 AM to Noon Mon-Fri
PRIOR RECORD REQUESTS
The Court will respond to all record requests in a reasonable time frame.
Court response time is generally a week to ten (10) days, and all requests will be processed in the order received.
To assure a prompt reply, requesting parties must provide a self-addressed stamped envelope with all requests.
The general rule is one (1) standard size envelope for each case requested.
Fax requests are not acceptable and will be returned by mail to the requesting party.
Please note that requested documents will not exist if the requested file has been destroyed, discharged, or dismissed.
In these cases, the Court will mail the requesting party a “Certified Docket” to comply with the request.
It is the Court’s goal to assist you in a timely and efficient manner.