- Online Services Pay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & Filing Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
Traffic Amnesty Program Information
JANUARY 1, 2012 THRU JUNE 30, 2012
The Superior Court of Sonoma County will begin participation in a statewide amnesty program beginning January 1, 2012 and ending June 30, 2012.
This program will allow eligible individuals to pay and close delinquent infraction level citations at a reduced amount equaling 50% of the current balance.
You MAY BE eligible to close your citation by paying 50% of the balance if the following state mandated guidelines apply:
1. The citation must contain infraction level Vehicle Code or non-Vehicle Code violations. This may include violations of 40508(a) and 40508(b)-failure to appear and failure to pay, if linked to an underlying infraction violation.
2. You must NOT owe victim restitution.
3. You must NOT have an outstanding warrant in the County of Sonoma.
4. The citation must be delinquent on or before January 1, 2009.
5. The citation must not have payments applied on or after January 1, 2009.
Please contact the Court Collections Division to obtain additional information:
SUPERIOR COURT COLLECTION DIVISION
600 ADMINISTRATION DRIVE, ROOM 106-J
SANTA ROSA, CA 95403
OFFICE HOURS – MON-FRI 8AM-4:30 PM