- Online Services Pay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & Filing Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
Limited Conservatorship Calendar
Friday, November 8, 2019 at 1:30 p.m. in Courtroom 15
Covered by Visiting Ksenia Tsenin for Judge Barbara Phelan
NOTE: Courtroom 15 is located at the North end of the Hall of Justice, 600 Administration Drive, Santa Rosa
If the tentative ruling is accepted, no appearance is necessary unless otherwise indicated. You must notify the probate clerk at (707) 521-6893 if you wish to be heard in response to the tentative ruling. Any interested party who wishes to be heard in opposition to a petition must notify all other parties of the intent to appear. Both notifications must be completed no later than on the court day immediately preceding the day of the hearing.
Unless notification to the probate clerk has been given as provided above, the tentative rulings shall become the rulings of the court at 1:45 p.m. on the day of the hearing.
In accordance with CRC Rule 3.670, CourtCall is available for telephone appearances on the Limited Conservatorship Calendar, except for hearings in which the court determines that a personal appearance would materially assist in the determination of proceedings or in the effective management or resolution of the particular case.
1. FRANCIS, W
LTD CONS OF CURTIS HAMMOND
APPT OF SUCCESSOR C’TOR
TENTATIVE RULING: Continued to December 13, 2019, at 1:30 p.m. The amended petition does not state at Attachment 1h the orders relating to the powers and duties of the proposed successor conservator of the person under Probate Code section 2351.5.
Petitioners are directed to file and serve, no later than November 27, 2019, an amended petition that specifies on Attachment 1h which of the following powers pursuant to Probate Code section 2351.5(b) are being requested:
(1) To fix residence or specific dwelling of the limited conservatee;
(2) Access to the confidential records and papers of the limited conservatee;
(3) To consent or withhold consent to the marriage of, or the entrance into a registered domestic partnership by, the limited conservatee;
(4) The right of the limited conservatee to contract;
(5) The power of the limited conservatee to give or withhold medical consent;
(6) The conservatee’s right to control his or her own social and sexual contacts and relationships; and
(7) Decisions concerning the education of the limited conservatee.
Counsel for the petitioners is directed to contact the Office of the Probate Court Investigator at (707) 521-6586, with questions regarding this tentative ruling.