- Online Services Pay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & Filing Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
LAW AND MOTION CALENDAR
Wednesday, August 20, 2014, 3:00 p.m.
Courtroom 16 -- Judge Elliot Lee Daum
3035 Cleveland Avenue, Suite 200, Santa Rosa
1. MCV-187189; Daimlerchrysler v. Stewart
2. SCV-251845; Wolf v. Thomas
Both cases involve the same Plaintiffs, the same accident, and the same damage claims, it would be most efficient to consolidate the actions for all purposes, including trial.
Plaintiff’s Motion to Consolidate the two actions is granted.
3. SCV-254215; Aboudara v. Le
Petitioner’s Petition to Compel Defendant State Farm Insurance Company to attend arbitration is granted. If the parties cannot agree to an arbitrator, the court will appoint one. The court will consider Plaintiff’s application for fees in brining this motion.
4. SCV-255588; Courtz v. Voller
Continued to October 1, 2014 at 3:00 p.m., per request from attorney for moving party.
5. SCV-255808; Bussard v. Real Equity
Motion was mistakenly set in Department #16. Please check Department #17’s Tentative Rulings.