- Online Services Pay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & Filing Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
LAW & MOTION CALENDAR
Wednesday, October 5, 2022, 3:00 p.m.
If the tentative ruling is accepted, no appearance is necessary unless otherwise indicated.
The tentative rulings will become the ruling of the Court unless a party desires to be heard. If you desire to appear and present oral argument, YOU MUST NOTIFY the Judge's Judicial Assistant by telephone at (707) 521-6602 , and all other opposing parties of your intent to appear, and whether that appearance is in person or via Zoom, no later 4:00 p.m. the court day immediately preceding the day of the hearing.
Meeting ID: 895 5887 8508
- Opposition was late.
- Court appreciates the frustration expressed by Plaintiffs’ counsel. Nevertheless, the Court is giving the benefit of the doubt to defense counsel and his expressed confusion as to the hearing date.
- Accordingly, the Court needs additional time to properly evaluate the motion. Motion continued to November 16, 2022 @3 pm.
- However, as defense counsel has now proposed modifications to the subpoenas at issue, within 7 days of this order the Defendants must : (A) File and serve a copy of the proposed modified subpoenas on the cell phone providers (CPPS). and (B) give notice of the continued hearing date.
- As CPPS may be negatively impacted by the proposed modified subpoenas, CPPS may file and serve their own objections to the proposed modified subpoenas at least sixteen (16) days prior to the continued hearing.
Defense Counsel is also to provide notice of same to CPPS.
- The Parties are ordered to meet and confer on the proposed modifications to the subpoenas pursuant to Local Rule 5.4 prior to the continued hearing date.
- Plaintiffs and Defendant may file responses to any objections filed by CPPS but additional filings on the existing briefs is not allowed.