- Online Services Pay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & Filing Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE CALENDAR
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2014 at 9:00 a.m.
Department 19 – Judge J. Michael Byrne (for Judge Arthur A. Wick)
3055 Cleveland Ave., Santa Rosa, CA 95403
The following tentative rulings will become the ruling of the court unless a party desires to be heard. If you desire to appear and present oral argument, you MUST NOTIFY Judge Wick’s judicial assistant at (707) 521-6730 and all other parties of your intent to appear at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled hearing. Court Call is available for those required to appear by calling (888) 882-6878. CourtCall is available for those required to appear, unless it is noted that a mandatory personal appearance is required. Court Call can be reached at (888) 882-6878.
THE FOLLOWING CASES
1. SCV-242811 Cheney v. Pacific Mountain Partners, LLC. – (Only affected parties need appear) - For Dismissal (Complaint in Intervention of Rockhill Insurance Company filed 10/20/11 is still pending as to parties Pacific Mountain Partners, Inc. and SOES 1-50.)
2. SCV-251192 Ortiz v. North Bay Saturn Group, Inc. – For Dismissal
The following cases will be dismissed by the Court unless a party to the action requests a hearing 48 hours prior to hearing:
The following case(s) will be dropped and the matter set for Trial: No appearance is necessary, trial notices will be mailed:
The following cases(s) will be continued to a further OSC calendar as noted:
MCV-217764 Sacor Financial v. Esquivel to 3/12/15 9:00am Dept 19 – Status of Stay
MCV-220480 Citibank v. Gil to 12/4/14 9:00am Dept 19 - Status of Proposed Judgment
The following case(s) have been dropped for various reasons: Dismissals filed, judgment entered, notice of settlement: