- Online Services Pay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & Filing Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
LAW & MOTION CALENDAR
WEDNESDAY, MAY 24, 2017, 3:00 P.M.
Courtroom 12 – Honorable Bradford DeMeo
600 Administration Drive, Santa Rosa, CA
CourtCall is available for all Law and Motion appearances, EXCEPT parties in small claims cases and motions for claims of exemption which are mandatory appearances. CourtCall can be reached directly at (888) 882-6878.
The following tentative rulings will become the ruling of the Court unless a party desires to be heard. If you desire to appear and present oral argument as to any motion, you must contact the Judicial Assistant by telephone at (707) 521-6547 by 4:00 p.m. today, Tuesday, May 23, 2017. Any party requesting an appearance must notify all other opposing parties of their intent to appear. Parties in small claims cases and motions for claims of exemption are exempt from this requirement.
1. MCV-240429, Nadhan, Inc. v. California Department of Public Health
There being no opposition to this Motion, and for good cause, the Motion is GRANTED. This case is reclassified as an “unlimited civil action”. Plaintiff shall pay the reclassification fee.
2. SPR-090237, Petition of Rachel C.
The Motion is GRANTED.
3. SPR-88653, Est. of Evelyn Grace Weingartner
Petitioner’s motion to have the Court reconsider its denial of Petitioner’s request for reimbursement of funeral expenses and related administrative expenses based on new facts not known to Petitioner until the Court’s issuance of the April 6, 2017 Order is GRANTED.