- Online Services Pay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & Filing Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
- Family Law Division Home Page
- California Courts: Judicial Council
- Sonoma County Bar Association
- Sonoma County Law Library
Domestic Violence and Ex Parte
FAMILY LAW EXPARTE AND REQUESTS FOR DOMESTIC VIOLENCE TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER RESULTS OF JUDICIAL REVIEW
Listed below are the results of the applications submitted for review on:
Monday, July 6, 2015
Requests for Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
Parties Names: Result (Granted/Denied)
Feria vs Lopez Granted
Edwards vs Mitchell Granted
Cushman vs Mack Granted
Anaya vs White Granted
Vasquez vs Arellanes Denied and set for court hearing
E. Hanaya vs M. Hanaya Granted
M. Hanaya vs E. Hanaya Denied
Ex Parte Requests for Ex Parte Order
Case Number : Result (Granted/Denied)
SFL-28431 Granted with modifications
SFL-62740 Under judicial review