- Online Services Pay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & Filing Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
- Family Law Division Home Page
- California Courts: Judicial Council
- Sonoma County Bar Association
- Sonoma County Law Library
Domestic Violence and Ex Parte
FAMILY LAW EXPARTE AND REQUESTS FOR DOMESTIC VIOLENCE TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER RESULTS OF JUDICIAL REVIEW
Listed below are the results of the applications submitted for review on:
Monday, August 3, 2015
Requests for Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
Parties Names: Result (Granted/Denied
There were no requests for Temporary Restraining Orders submitted for Judicial review.
Ex Parte Requests for Ex Parte Order
Case Number : Result (Granted/Denied)
SFL-67354 Granted with modifications
SFL-71034 Being held for Judicial review on 08/06/15
SFL-61377 Denied with a Court date set
SFL-43352 Denied with a Court date set with Other Orders made
SFL-65517 Request is still under Judicial review
SFL-68534 Being held for Judicial review on 08/05/15
SFL-56184 Granted with modifications