- Online Services Pay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & Filing Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
- Family Law Division Home Page
- California Courts: Judicial Council
- Sonoma County Bar Association
- Sonoma County Law Library
Domestic Violence and Ex Parte
FAMILY LAW EXPARTE AND REQUESTS FOR DOMESTIC VIOLENCE TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER RESULTS OF JUDICIAL REVIEW
Listed below are the results of the applications submitted for review on:
Thursday, October 8, 2015
Requests for Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
Parties Names: Result (Granted/Denied
Nolasco vs Veluz-Nepomuceno Granted
Fausett vs Fausett Denied
Ex Parte Requests for Ex Parte Order
Case Number : Result (Granted/Denied)
SFL-71585 Denied with a Court Date set
SFL-61061 Denied with a Court Date set
SFL-52841 Denied with a Court Date set and an Order Shortening Time
SFL-71666 Granted with Modifications