- Online Services Pay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & Filing Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
- Family Law Division Home Page
- California Courts: Judicial Council
- Sonoma County Bar Association
- Sonoma County Law Library
Domestic Violence and Ex Parte
FAMILY LAW EXPARTE AND REQUESTS FOR DOMESTIC VIOLENCE TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER RESULTS OF JUDICIAL REVIEW
Listed below are the results of the applications submitted for review on:
Wednesday, October 29, 2014
Requests for Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
Parties Names: Result (Granted/Denied)
Stateler-Calhoun vs. Stateler-Calhoun Granted
Ex Parte Requests for Ex Parte Order
Case Number : Result (Granted/Denied)
SFL-13474 Granted with modifications
SFL-45313 Denied with a court hearing set