- Online Services Pay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & Filing Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
- Family Law Division Home Page
- California Courts: Judicial Council
- Sonoma County Bar Association
- Sonoma County Law Library
Domestic Violence and Ex Parte
FAMILY LAW EXPARTE AND REQUESTS FOR DOMESTIC VIOLENCE TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER RESULTS OF JUDICIAL REVIEW
Listed below are the results of the applications submitted for review on:
Friday, July 31, 2015
Requests for Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
Parties Names: Result (Granted/Denied
Poueu vs Holien Granted
Mangiantini vs Priestley Denied with a Court date set
Ex Parte Requests for Ex Parte Order
Case Number : Result (Granted/Denied)
SFL-55541 Denied with a Court date set
SFL-71016 Denied with a Court date set with Order Shortening Time
SFL-70968 Granted with modifications