- Online Services Pay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & Filing Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
- Family Law Division Home Page
- California Courts: Judicial Council
- Sonoma County Bar Association
- Sonoma County Law Library
Domestic Violence and Ex Parte
FAMILY LAW EXPARTE AND REQUESTS FOR DOMESTIC VIOLENCE TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER RESULTS OF JUDICIAL REVIEW
Listed below are the results of the applications submitted for review on:
Friday, February 27, 2015
Requests for Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
Parties Names: Result (Granted/Denied
Rolden vs Lopes Denied
Montanez vs Garcia Granted
Kennedy vs Burke Temporary orders denied with a court date set
Ex Parte Requests for Ex Parte Order
Case Number : Result (Granted/Denied)
SFL-35856 Temporary orders denied and a court date set
SFL-65517 Temporary orders denied and a court date set