- Online Services Pay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & Filing Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
- Family Law Division Home Page
- California Courts: Judicial Council
- Sonoma County Bar Association
- Sonoma County Law Library
Domestic Violence and Ex Parte
FAMILY LAW EXPARTE AND REQUESTS FOR DOMESTIC VIOLENCE TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER RESULTS OF JUDICIAL REVIEW
Listed below are the results of the applications submitted for review on:
Wednesday November 25, 2015
Requests for Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
Parties Names: Result (Granted/Denied
Hankerson vs Arnbrister Denied
Cratty vs Cratty Granted
Daniels vs Rukstela Granted
Gonzales vs Binder Granted
Berry vs Adams Denied with a Court date set
Jones vs Vinod Denied with a Court date set
Diaz vs Estrada Granted
Solari vs Miller Granted
Ex Parte Requests for Ex Parte Order
Case Number : Result (Granted/Denied)
SFL-66180 Denied with a Court date set
SFL-72067 Request is still under Judicial review