- Online Services Pay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & Filing Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
- Family Law Division Home Page
- California Courts: Judicial Council
- Sonoma County Bar Association
- Sonoma County Law Library
Domestic Violence and Ex Parte
FAMILY LAW EXPARTE AND REQUESTS FOR DOMESTIC VIOLENCE TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER RESULTS OF JUDICIAL REVIEW
Listed below are the results of the applications submitted for review on:
Monday, September 22, 2014
Requests for Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
Parties Names: Result (Granted/Denied)
Jacobs-Joslin vs Joslin Granted
Chapman vs Kopache Granted
Hawkins vs Grace Denied
Mendoza vs Carrera Hernandez Denied with a Court date set
Huynh-Randall vs Randall Granted
Reeder Jr vs Reeder Granted
Reyes vs Rodriguez-Estrada Granted
Koberle vs Haley Granted with Modifications
Ex Parte Requests for Ex Parte Order
Case Number : Result (Granted/Denied)
SFL-67946 Granted with Modifications
SFL-61952 Denied with a Court date set (w/orders)