- Online Services Pay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & Filing Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
- Family Law Division Home Page
- California Courts: Judicial Council
- Sonoma County Bar Association
- Sonoma County Law Library
Domestic Violence and Ex Parte
FAMILY LAW EXPARTE AND REQUESTS FOR DOMESTIC VIOLENCE TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER RESULTS OF JUDICIAL REVIEW
Listed below are the results of the applications submitted for review on:
Friday, March 27, 2015
Requests for Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
Parties Names: Result (Granted/Denied)
Esquivel vs Perez-Lara Granted
Dempsey vs Mills Granted
Ramirez vs Wood Granted
Ex Parte Requests for Ex Parte Order
Case Number : Result (Granted/Denied)
SFL 55519 Denied
SFL 61193 Temporary orders denied and a court date set
SFL 62582 Granted
SFL 2372 Held for judicial review on Monday, March 20, 2015