- Online Services Pay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & Filing Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
- Family Law Division Home Page
- California Courts: Judicial Council
- Sonoma County Bar Association
- Sonoma County Law Library
Domestic Violence and Ex Parte
FAMILY LAW EXPARTE AND REQUESTS FOR DOMESTIC VIOLENCE TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER RESULTS OF JUDICIAL REVIEW
Listed below are the results of the applications submitted for review on:
Wednesday July 23, 2014
Requests for Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
Parties Names: Result (Granted/Denied)
Goodwin vs Richardson-Goodwin Granted with Modifications
Etchison vs Bowe Granted
Campos vs Wattles Granted with modifications
Gregori vs Gregori Granted
Ex Parte Requests for Ex Parte Order
Case Number : Result (Granted/Denied)
SFL-59697 Denied with a court date set
SFL-57174 Granted with modifications
SPR-83979 Granted with modifications
SFL-56747 Case is still under Judicial Review