- Online Services Pay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & Filing Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
TENTATIVE RULINGS – FAMILY LAW Dept. 21
LAW & MOTION CALENDAR
FRIDAY, September 19, 2014 at 9:30 A.M.
COURTROOM #21 – Robert S. Boyd
(3055 Cleveland Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA)
The following Tentative Rulings will become the ruling of the Court unless a party desires to be heard. If you desire to appear and present oral argument as to any motion, it will be necessary for you to contact the Judicial Assistant by telephone at (707) 521-6732 by 4:00 p.m. on September 18, 2014. Any party requesting an appearance must notify all other opposing parties of their intent to appear.
1. SFL 10457, Tabsharani disso:
2. SFL 63759, Kielian/Barry:
This unopposed motion is granted. Counsel Olhiser is relieved as counsel for Petitioner.
3. SFL 64040, Petersen disso:
This unopposed motion is granted as to the award of $3,000 in attorney fees to Petitioner. A terminating or issue preclusion order is not appropriate at this time.