- Online Services Pay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & Filing Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
TENTATIVE RULINGS -
Wednesday, August 16, 2017 at 9:00 a.m.
The Honorable Shelly J. Averill, Courtroom 23, 3055 Cleveland Avenue, Santa Rosa CA 95403
The following tentative rulings will become the ruling of the Court unless a party desires to be heard. Any interested person who wishes to be heard in opposition to a tentative ruling or petition must notify the Judicial Assistant at (707) 521-6723 and all other interested parties or their respective attorneys of their intent to appear. The notification must be completed no later than 4:00 p.m. on the day before the hearing. If the tentative ruling is accepted, no appearance is necessary unless otherwise indicated.
GUARDIANSHIP TENTATIVE RULINGS
JUDGE SHELLY J. AVERILL
August 16, 2017
1. SPR 089663-GDN of David C: The Petition for Termination of Guardianship is DENIED. The Court grants the Request for Visitation as follows: The agreement reached by the parties at Family Court Services and contained in the report of Family Court Services dated 7/26/17 shall be adopted as the order regarding visitation. This matter shall be set for further review on February 7, 2018 at 9:00 in Department 22.
2. SPR 089720: GDN of Jenoveva I: Appearance is required.
3. SPR 089779: GDN of Tristin & Lillian S: Appearance is required.
4. SPR 090166-GDN of Traydan T: Appearance is required.
5. SPR 090261-GDN of Leila M: Petition for Appointment of Guardians is GRANTED. Leila shall continue in her personal therapy. Father may participate with Leila in counseling as her therapist deems appropriate or with a separate therapist who may be recommended by Leila’s therapist.
6. SPR 090525-GDN of Denilzon M: The Petition for Appointment of Guardian and Special Immigrant Juvenile Status are GRANTED.
7. SPR 090532-GDN of Mariah A and Adrian J: The Petition for Appointment of Guardian is GRANTED.
8. SPR 090542-GDN of Joshua & Anthony A: This matter shall be continued and referred to the Department of Human Services for Investigation pursuant to Probate Code §1513 and