- Online Services Pay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & Filing Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
GUARDIANSHIP TENTATIVE RULINGS
Wednesday, May 15, 2013
Courtroom 12, 9:00 a.m.
Heard by Commissioner Anthony Wheeldin
The following tentative rulings will become the ruling of the Court unless a party desires to be heard. Any interested person who wishes to be heard in opposition to a tentative ruling or to a petition must notify the Judicial Assistant at (707) 521-6563 and all other interested parties or their respective attorneys of their intent to appear. The notification must be completed no later than 4:00 p.m. on the court day immediately preceding the day of the hearing. If the tentative ruling is accepted, no appearance is necessary unless otherwise indicated. NOTE: use of cell phones will not be permitted during a telephonic appearance. You will need to provide the telephone number for a land-line on which the Court may contact you.
1. SPR-84239, GDN OF NEVELICIA KALEA LOPEZ
2. SPR-85466, GDN OF ISIS & ETHAN WILSON
3. SPR-85468, GDN OF DAMMION JUREK & HAZEL CONZET