WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 22, 2014, 9:00 A.M.
Courtroom 12 - Judge Arnold Rosenfield for Judge James Bertoli
600 Administration Drive, Santa Rosa
The following tentative rulings will become the ruling of the Court unless a party desires to be heard. If you desire to appear and present oral argument in opposition to a tentative ruling or to a petition, you must notify the Judicial Assistant at (707) 521-6563 and all other interested parties or their respective attorneys of your intent to appear. The notification must be completed no later than 4:00 p.m. on October 21, 2014. If the tentative ruling is accepted, no appearance is necessary unless otherwise indicated.
1. SPR-81022, Guardianship of David Bryan Cox III
Petitioner for Removal of Co-Guardian and Appointment of Successor Co-Guardian is granted. Barbara Cox is hereby removed as co-guardian and Susan Cox is hereby appointed as co-guardian in her place.
2. SPR-83931, Guardianship of Alanna Raine Caudill
3. SPR-86580 – Guardianship of Evelyn Jevarian
4. SPR-86404 – Guardianship of Justin and Anaya Carmen Reyes
Petition for Appointment of Guardian granted. The court orders that notice to father and maternal grandfather is dispensed with.
5. SPR-86529 – Guardianship of J. and A. Flores and A. and E. Mendoza
Matter is continued to the Guardianship Calendar of Wednesday, November 19, 2014 at 9:00 a.m. in Department 12 and is referred to the Department of Human Services for investigation regarding dependency issues.
6. SPR-86914 – Guardianship of Thailan Angulo
Petition for Guardianship granted.
7. SPR-86936 – Guardianship of Elleira Grace Halvorsen-Lorenz
Petition for Guardianship is granted. Matter is set for further review on January 21, 2015 at 9:00 a.m. in Department 12.
8. SPR-86967 - Guardianship of Jacob Thomas Spooner
9. SPR-86972 – Guardianship of Noah Joel Holiday
Petition for Guardianship is granted.
10. SPR-87138 – Guardianship of Malakai Elijah Morris
Matter is continued to Guardianship Calendar of Wednesday, November 19, 2014 at 9:00 a.m. in Department 12 as service has not been perfected on maternal grandfather and paternal grandmother.