- Online Services Pay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & Filing Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
PROBATE CASE MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE CALENDAR – TENTATIVE RULINGS
TO JOIN PROCEEDINGS VIA ZOOM ONLINE:
Use a web browser of your choice and navigate to the following URL/web address on the World Wide Web: https://zoom.us/join
When prompted, enter the following information:
Meeting ID: 854-4114-2253
TO JOIN PROCEEDINGS VIA ZOOM BY PHONE:
Call 1-669-900-6833 (San Jose) and enter same meeting ID and password as listed above.
Guide for participating in court proceedings via Zoom for Department 23.
- After joining the meeting and checking in with the clerk, please mute your audio when not speaking. This helps keep background noise to a minimum.
- Be mindful of background noise when your microphone is not muted. Avoid activities that could create additional noise, such as shuffling papers.
- Position your camera properly if you choose to use a web camera. Be sure it is in a stable position and focused at eye level, if possible. Make sure everything visible in the frame is appropriate for an appearance in court.
- If a confidential session becomes necessary, it is incumbent on you to ensure you are able to participate from a private location so that unauthorized people cannot overhear or see the proceedings.
- Chat is enabled for the sharing of documents among participants and the court and to allow attorneys to communicate individually with each other or their clients only. No chat messages should be sent privately to the court as it would amount to an unauthorized ex parte communication. Neither should chat messages be sent to all participants unless directed by the court.
- The recording function has been disabled. Remember, the prohibition against recording court proceedings, even remote ones, remains.
- Be patient. Check in will take more time and the experience from those who have tried this before is that proceedings are a little slower generally.