- Online Services Pay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & Filing Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
Sonoma Fire - Court Information
- Temporary Policy for Court's Criminal Calendar (10/25/2017)
- CRITICAL INFORMATION RE: SONOMA COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT FIRE CLOSURE and PHASED RE-OPENING OF CIVIL DIVISION
- Sonoma County Superior Court’s Order Implementing Emergency Relief Under Cal. Govt. Code section 68115
- Emergency Relief Order From the Chair of the Judicial Council Pursuant to Cal. Govt. Code section 68115
- Press Release(Revised): Status of Sonoma Superior Court (10/16/2017)
- Press Release: Status of Sonoma Superior Court (10/13/2017)
NOTICE OF TEMPORARY SCHEDULE CHANGE FOR THE FAMILY LAW FACILITATOR’S OFFICE
The Family Law Facilitator/Self Help Center will be closed for Drop-In Workshop service on Monday, October 23rd and Tuesday, October 24th.
Regular Drop-In Workshop service will be resuming Wednesday, October 25th from 8:00 to 11:30. Regular Drop-In Hours are on a first come, first serve, Monday through Thursday from 8:00 to 11:30, and Monday afternoons from 1 to 3:30, except Holidays. Come before 10 a.m. to provide enough wait time. There are often lines and we fill early. Our Workshop is closed to drop-in service on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoons, and Fridays.
Regular telephone services will resume Monday, October 23rd at (707) 521-6545. You will be asked to leave a message. Calls are returned within 24 hours depending on volume and scheduling. Please speak clearly, spell your name, leave your case number, and specific questions. Priority is given to messages with specific questions, case numbers, and those scheduling for workshops or Judgment appointments. For general information, see the self-help page at the website www.courts.ca.gov. For general questions about the status of your case or filings, call the Family Law Clerk at 521-6630, or the Civil Clerk at 521-6610 for civil filings.
Requests for Ex Parte Orders--Civil and Family On Tuesday, October 17th, Wednesday, October 18th, and Thursday, October 19th, from 10:00 am to Noon, the Sonoma County Superior Court will accept and review requests and applications for ex-parte orders at the offices of the Sonoma County Bar Association, 111 Santa Rosa Avenue, Suite 222, Santa Rosa. Any requests or applications must comply with any applicable statutory notice requirements to other parties. (See e.g. Cal. Rules of Court rule 3.1204.)
NOTICE REGARDING TRAFFIC CASES IMPACTED BY COURT CLOSURES
***PLEASE READ THIS NOTICE CAREFULLY AS IT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS***
Given the continuing impacts to the court related to the wildfires in Sonoma County, including court closures, the Court has issued the following orders and notices to address outstanding traffic cases:
- The Traffic Division of the Sonoma County Superior Court remains closed, with an expected re-open date of October 25, 2017;
- If you have a traffic citation with a “Pay or Appear” date from October 10, 2017 through October 31, 2017, your pay or appear date has been extended by 30 days from the date stated on the Courtesy Notice;
- If you have a return to court date from October 10, 2017 through October 31, 2017, your return to court date is extended by 30 days from the date shown on the minute order obtained at your last court appearance. To obtain information regarding your new court date, you may call the Traffic Division beginning October 25, 2017 at (707) 521-6680.
- If you have a Traffic Court Trial set for October 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, or 26, your trial date has been continued. To obtain information regarding your new trial date, you may call the Traffic Division beginning October 25, 2017 at (707) 521-6680.
- All time payment accounts which would transfer to the Collections Division between October 9, 2017 and October 31, 2017 have been extended by 30 days. No “late penalties” will apply to payments due within this time period.
- The court is extending all traffic matters originally scheduled for October 10, 2017 through October 31, 2017 for 30 days. There will be no failures to appear or referral to collections for matters arising during this time period.