- Online Services Pay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & Filing Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
- California DMV
- California Courts: Judicial Council
- California Legal Codes
- California Courts Self Help Center
- Help Filing Online (I-CAN!)
- Law Help California.org
- Nolo Press
- Sonoma County Bar Association
- Sonoma County Law Library
- Sonoma County Legal Aid
- Sonoma County Sheriff
- Spanish Self Help Resources
Location: Hall of Justice, 600 Administration Drive, Room 106J, Santa Rosa CA 95403
Office Hours: 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM Mon-Fri
Phone: (707) 521-6659 8:00 AM to 3:30 Mon-Fri
For accounts transferred to GC Services, please call (800) 295-4695
For Franchise Tax Board, please call (916) 845-4064
The Court Collections Division is responsible for the collection of delinquent traffic citations and criminal time payment accounts.
Upon delinquency, a citation or time payment account may be transferred to the Court’s Collections Division, Franchise Tax Board (outside collection agency) or GC Services (outside collection agency).
- After I pay my fine do I get a hard copy abstract to take to the DMV to release the hold on my license?
No, we are on line with the DMV. Holds are released overnight at no extra charge when the time account or citation is paid in full with guaranteed funds.
- Can I make monthly payments?
Monthly payments may be an option by calling Court Collections and speaking with a collections representative at 707-521-6659.
You may request a determination regarding your ability to pay due to financial hardship in order for the court to consider an alternative sentence such as a payment plan or community service.
- Can I pay my collection citation with a personal check?
You may make your payment by personal check, money order, cashiers check, cash , Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover card. Please do not send credit card information or cash through the mail. For overnight hold releases, payments must be made with guaranteed funds (not personal checks).
- How can I get the hold off of my license?
You must pay your fine to release the hold on your license. To find the balance due on your time account or citation, call Court Collections at 707-521-6659.
- What does a hold on my driver's license mean?
A hold on your driver's license means you will not be able to renew, replace or make any changes to your driver's license. In addition, the DMV may suspend your privilege to drive if you have one or more holds on your driving record.
- What is a Civil Assessment?
A Civil Assessment is a late fee that the Court adds to delinquent traffic citations and criminal accounts when individuals fail to pay or appear. Most Civil Assessment late fees are $300.00.
- What is Court Collections mailing address, phone number and hours?
Our mailing address is 600 Administration Dr. Rm. 106J, Santa Rosa, CA 95403. During the hours below you can call us at 707-521-6659, if you get our voice mail, please leave a message and a collection assistant will return your call promptly. Office Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM.
- What is GC Services?
GC Services is an outside collection agency and assists the Court with the collection of delinquent accounts and citations. They are located in Baldwin Park, CA, and their phone number is 800-295-4695.