- Online Services Pay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & Filing Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
- California DMV
- California Courts: Judicial Council
- California Legal Codes
- California Courts Self Help Center
- Help Filing Online (I-CAN!)
- Law Help California.org
- Nolo Press
- Sonoma County Bar Association
- Sonoma County Law Library
- Sonoma County Legal Aid
- Sonoma County Sheriff
- Spanish Self Help Resources
Collections Covid-19 Information and FAQs
Sonoma County Superior Court is closed. At this time, no hearings will be held during the closure. All matters set during this time will be continued, and you will receive a notice at the address the court has on file.
Collections Building and Department Closures
The Hall of Justice is Closed.
Collections Related Information & Frequently asked questions
- How do I pay my fine?
You can make your payment by mail to 600 Administration Drive, Santa Rosa, CA 95403; Online by clicking here http://sonoma.courts.ca.gov/online-services, or leaving it in the drop box located at 600 Administration Drive, Room 107J, Santa Rosa, CA.
- When the court reopens to the public, what will be the hours of operation?
The clerk’s offices will return to normal public hours from 8:00 am to 3:30 pm M-F.