Oct 01, 2022

Collections Covid-19 Information and FAQs

Office Hours: 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM Mon-Fri

Phone: (707) 521-6659 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM Mon-Fri

Collections Related Information & Frequently asked questions

How do I pay my delinquent fine?

The Sonoma County Superior Court offers the following payment options:
Pay by mail–mail your payment to the following address:
Superior Court of California, County of Sonoma
600 Administration Drive, Room 106J
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Pay by Web – Pay using your credit or debit card by visiting the Court’s website at http://sonoma.courts.ca.gov/online-services
Pay by Phone – Pay by calling 855-741-7781 for English or 855-741-7786 for Español.
Drop your payment in the drop box located at 600 Administration Drive, outside of 108J.

Can I speak to someone regarding my delinquent fine?

You can call 707-521-6659. Please be sure to leave your first and last name, your call back number and your case number.

My case has been referred to the Franchise Tax Board (FTB)?

If your case has been referred to the Franchise Tax Board (FTB), call (916) 845-4064 or visit their website at https://www.ftb.ca.gov/pay/collections/court-ordered-debt.

My case has been referred to GC Services?

If your case has been referred to GC Services, call (833) 595-1064 for English and (800) 616-6007 for Español. You may visit their website at https://www.gcserv.com.


Related Information
For more Court Information and Updates:

Visit: Sonoma.courts.ca.gov
Follow us on Twitter twitter.com/CourtSonoma
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/SonomaCountySuperiorCourt/

© 2022 Superior Court of Sonoma County