- Online Services Pay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & Filing Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
- California DMV
- California Courts: Judicial Council
- California Legal Codes
- California Courts Self Help Center
- Help Filing Online (I-CAN!)
- Law Help California.org
- Nolo Press
- Sonoma County Bar Association
- Sonoma County Law Library
- Sonoma County Legal Aid
- Sonoma County Sheriff
- Spanish Self Help Resources
Collections Covid-19 Information and FAQs
In response to the Stay-Home Order, the Clerk’s Offices and phone hours are reduced to 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. Monday through Friday.
Collections Related Information & Frequently asked questions
- How do I pay my delinquent fine?
The Sonoma County Superior Court offers the following payment options:
Pay by mail–mail your payment to the following address:
Superior Court of California, County of Sonoma
600 Administration Drive, Room 106J
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Pay by Web – Pay using your credit or debit card by visiting the Court’s website at http://sonoma.courts.ca.gov/online-services
Pay by Phone – Pay by calling 855-741-7781 for English or 855-741-7786 for Español.
Drop your payment in the drop box located at 600 Administration Drive, outside of 108J.
- Can I speak to someone regarding my delinquent fine?
You can call 707-521-6659. Please be sure to leave your first and last name, your call back number and your case number.
- My case has been referred to the Franchise Tax Board (FTB)?
If your case has been referred to the Franchise Tax Board (FTB), call (916) 845-4064 or visit their website at https://www.ftb.ca.gov/pay/collections/court-ordered-debt.
- My case has been referred to GC Services?
If your case has been referred to GC Services, call (833) 595-1064 for English and (800) 616-6007 for Español. You may visit their website at https://www.gcserv.com.