- Online Services Pay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & Filing Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
- Family Justice Center Sonoma County
- California DMV
- California Courts: Judicial Council
- California Legal Codes
- California Courts Self Help Center
- Judicial Council Interpreter List
- Law Help California.org
- Nolo Press
- Sonoma County Bar Association
- Sonoma County Law Library
- Sonoma County Legal Aid
- Sonoma County Sheriff
- Spanish Self Help Resources
Family Law Division
Location: Civil and Family Law Courthouse, 3055 Cleveland Avenue, Santa Rosa CA 95403
Office Hours: 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM Mon-Fri
Court Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Mon-Fri
(707) 521-6630 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM Mon-Fri
The types of matters processed in the Family Law Division include Dissolution of Marriage (Divorce), Legal Separation, Nullity, Establishment and Termination of Parental Rights, Child Support, Child Custody and Visitation, Family Support, Adoptions, and Domestic Violence Restraining Order matters.
Family Law Ex Parte matters are reviewed Monday through Friday at 10:00 AM, pursuant to Local Rule 9.12E. Domestic Violence Restraining Order Requests are reviewed Monday through Friday at 8:30 AM, pursuant to Local Rule 9.11. Sonoma County Local Rules: http://sonoma.courts.ca.gov/info/local-rules . Results of the daily review can be found by clicking here: http://sonoma.courts.ca.gov/online-services/tentative-rulings/dvexparte