Dec 04, 2022

Dissolution / Legal Separation / Nullity

Step 2, Response Filed

If Response Filed (Step 2)

The Court encourages you to seek legal assistance when completing your dissolution.  In an effort to assist you when professional legal assistance is not an option for you, we have made the following lists. Please see the attached Resource list for Community Services.

Completing Your Case If Your Spouse Responds

If you and your spouse have reached an agreement on all of the issues in your case complete and file the following forms:

List of Forms (*fillable online)

Forms you will need when there is a minor child of the marriage:
  1. Child Custody and Visitation Order Attachment FL-341*
  2. Supervised Visitation Order FL-341(a)*
  3. Child Support Information and Order Attachment FL-342*
  4. Notice of Rights and Responsibilities, Child Care Costs and Reimbursement Procedures FL-020
  5. Notice of Rights and Responsibilities FL-192
  6. Information Sheet on Changing a Child Support Order FL-192 (side 2)
  7. Spousal or Family Support Order Attachment FL-343*
  8. You must attach a child support calculation sheet - available at our Court.

Additional Resources

Visit California Courts Self Help Center

© 2022 Superior Court of Sonoma County