- Online Services Pay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & Filing Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
600 Administration Drive, Santa Rosa CA 95403
Office Hours: 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM Mon-Fri
Court Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Mon-Fri
(707) 521-6500 Main Information
The following are located at the Hall of Justice:
- Accounting-106J (707) 521-6747
- Administration-106J (707) 521-6501
- Archived Records-101J (707) 521-6670
- Civil-107J (707) 521-6610
- Collections-106J (707) 521-6659
- Courtrooms 1-15
- Criminal-105J (707) 521-6620
- Family Court Services-218J (707) 521-6800
- GC Services-106J (800) 295-4695
- Human Resources-106J (707) 521-6566
- Interpreters-110J (707) 521-6657
- Juvenile Delinquency (707) 521-6700
- Juvenile Dependency-249J (707) 521-6770
- Juvenile Traffic-109J (707) 521-6681
- Jury Services-102J (707) 521-6640
- Jury Service Toll calls: (800) 225-4062
- TDD: (707) 521-6583
- Reporters-110J (707) 521-6657
- Transcripts: (707) 521-6799
- Traffic-109J Adult: (707) 521-6880
- Traffic School-109J (707) 521-6541
Directions to Hall of Justice and Parking Instructions:
If you are traveling north on Hwy 101, take the Bicentennial Exit East. Turn right at the stoplight onto Ventura Ave. Follow Ventura for two blocks to the Long Term Parking lot located on your left. Court offices are located in the Hall of Justice, which is one block west of the parking lot.
If you are traveling south on Hwy 101, take the Steele Lane Exit and turn left. Follow Steele Lane to the second stoplight and turn left onto County Center Drive. Follow County Center Drive to the stop sign, then turn left onto Administration Drive. Proceed north to the Hall of Justice. Turn left on Ventura Avenue to the long term parking lot located on your right.
Parking regulations are strictly enforced.
JURORS may park in the green 2 hour and 90 minute spaces if you place the JUROR PARKING PERMIT, from the summons, on the drivers side of the dash board with the current weeks date showing. Parking is not permitted in any other specialty zones even with your summons in the window. The Jury Assembly Room is located on the first floor of the Hall of Justice, in the enclosed hallway at the north east end of the building, Room 102-J.