- Online Services Pay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & Filing Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
TENTATIVE RULINGS – FAMILY LAW Dept. 22 LAW & MOTION CALENDAR
HON. RAIMA BALLINGER
IN COURTROOM 22
FRIDAY, February 27, 2015 @ 10:00 A.M.
(Civil & Family Courthouse, 3055 Cleveland Avenue)
The following Tentative Rulings will become the ruling of the Court unless a party desires to be heard. If you desire to appear and present oral argument as to any motion, it will be necessary for you to contact the Judicial Assistant by telephone at (707) 521-6723 by 4:00 p.m. Wednesday, Febrary 26, 2015. Any party requesting an appearance must notify all other opposing parties of their intent to appear. Please note the time change to 10:00 a.m., just for this date. Thank you.
1. SFL 48392, Diohep dissolution:
2. SFL 63286, Smith/Maniscalco dissolution:
There being no opposition, Mr. Zimmerman’s motion to be relieved as counsel of record for Petitioner, Anthony Smith, is granted.
3. SFL 65280, Redlich dissolution: