- Online Services Pay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & Filing Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
TENTATIVE RULINGS – FAMILY LAW Dept. 22 LAW & MOTION CALENDAR
HON. JAMES G. BERTOLI
IN COURTROOM 22
FRIDAY, mAY 10, 2013 @ 9:30 A.M.
(Civil & Family Courthouse, 3055 Cleveland Avenue)
The following Tentative Rulings will become the ruling of the Court unless a party desires to be heard. If you desire to appear and present oral argument as to any motion, it will be necessary for you to contact the Judicial Assistant by telephone at (707) 521-6723 by 4:00 p.m. Thursday, May 9, 2013. Any party requesting an appearance must notify all other opposing parties of their intent to appear.
1. SFL-49874 IRMO Rose Appearance required.
2. SFL-58187 IRMO Berg Appearance required.
3. SFL-59179 IRMO Stalcup Appearance required.
4. SFL-59196 IRMO Cardenas The Motion to Bifurcate Marital Status From All Other Issues is granted.