- Online Services Pay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & Filing Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
TENTATIVE RULINGS – FAMILY LAW Dept. 22 LAW & MOTION CALENDAR
HON. RAIMA BALLINGER
IN COURTROOM 22
FRIDAY, October 24, 2014 @ 9:30 A.M.
(Civil & Family Courthouse, 3055 Cleveland Avenue)
The following Tentative Rulings will become the ruling of the Court unless a party desires to be heard. If you desire to appear and present oral argument as to any motion, it will be necessary for you to contact the Judicial Assistant by telephone at (707) 521-6723 by 4:00 p.m. Thursday, October 23, 2014. Any party requesting an appearance must notify all other opposing parties of their intent to appear.
1. SFL-59292, De Arrellano, Maria Elena Calderon vs. Arellano, Alberto
2. SFL-65972, Molina, Anna Maria vs. Molina Jose Luis JR.