- Online Services Pay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & Filing Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
TENTATIVE RULINGS – FAMILY LAW Dept. 22 LAW & MOTION CALENDAR
HON. JAMES G. BERTOLI
IN COURTROOM 22
FRIDAY, October 14, 2016 @ 9:30 A.M.
(Civil & Family Courthouse, 3055 Cleveland Avenue)
The following Tentative Rulings will become the ruling of the Court unless a party desires to be heard. If you desire to appear and present oral argument as to any motion, it will be necessary for you to contact the Judicial Assistant by telephone at (707) 521-6723 by 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, October 13, 2016 Any party requesting an appearance must notify all other opposing parties of their intent to appear.
1. IRMO Pierre- Motion to Be Relieved as Counsel is granted. Respondent’s attorney of record, Brian P. Lanz, is hereby relieved as counsel.
Petitioner’s Motion to Compel Discovery Responses is granted. Respondent shall prepare and serve responses to Petitioner’s Specially Prepared Interrogatories, Set One and Request for Production of Documents, Set Two, without objection, no later than November 14, 2016. Respondent is further ordered to pay attorney’s fees to Petitioner’s counsel in the amount of $1,000 as a sanction for Petitioner having to bring this motion.
2. IRMO Magun- Appearance required.