- Online Services Pay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & Filing Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
TENTATIVE RULINGS – FAMILY LAW Dept. 22 LAW & MOTION CALENDAR
HON. RAIMA BALLINGER
IN COURTROOM 22
FRIDAY, March 6, 2015 @ 9:30 A.M.
(Civil & Family Courthouse, 3055 Cleveland Avenue)
The following Tentative Rulings will become the ruling of the Court unless a party desires to be heard. If you desire to appear and present oral argument as to any motion, it will be necessary for you to contact the Judicial Assistant by telephone at (707) 521-6723 by 4:30 p.m. Thursday, March 5, 2015. Any party requesting an appearance must notify all other opposing parties of their intent to appear.
1. SFL 6959, Judd Dissolution:
There being no objection, attorney Thomas Wright’s motion to withdraw as attorney of record for Respondent, Frances Judd, is granted.
2. SFL 29989, Sidiakina/Navid Dissolution:
This matter has been continued to March 18, 2015 at 9:00 a.m., in Dept. 22, appearances are required on that date.