- Online Services Pay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & Filing Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
TENTATIVE RULINGS – FAMILY LAW Dept. 22 LAW & MOTION CALENDAR
HON. JAMES G. BERTOLI
IN COURTROOM 22
FRIDAY, August 12, 2016 @ 9:30 A.M.
(Civil & Family Courthouse, 3055 Cleveland Avenue)
The following Tentative Rulings will become the ruling of the Court unless a party desires to be heard. If you desire to appear and present oral argument as to any motion, it will be necessary for you to contact the Judicial Assistant by telephone at (707) 521-6723 by 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, August 11, 2016 Any party requesting an appearance must notify all other opposing parties of their intent to appear.
1. IRMO Woods, Appearance required.
2. IRMO Brewer, Motion for Change of Venue granted. Given that none of the parties to this action reside in the State of California and that Petitioner and the minor child reside in the State of New York, the most appropriate venue for this action is the State of New York. Upon payment of appropriate fees, this matter shall be transferred to Ulster County, New York. Respondent’s motion pending for hearing on September 21, 2016 is hereby vacated without prejudice.
3. IRMO GUTHRIE, Subject to the provisions of Family Code §2337(c)(1)-(8), the Motion to Bifurcate Marital Status From All Other Issues is granted. A Status Only Judgment dissolving the status of the marriage is granted effective upon entry of judgment.
4. IRMO LyethMotion to Be Relieved as Counsel is granted.
Respondent's attorney of record, Thomas D. Wright, is
hereby relieved as counsel.