- Online Services Pay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & Filing Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
TENTATIVE RULINGS – FAMILY LAW Dept. 22 LAW & MOTION CALENDAR
HON. RAIMA BALLINGER
IN COURTROOM 22
FRIDAY, September 25, 2015 @ 9:30 A.M.
(Civil & Family Courthouse, 3055 Cleveland Avenue)
The following Tentative Rulings will become the ruling of the Court unless a party desires to be heard. If you desire to appear and present oral argument as to any motion, it will be necessary for you to contact the Judicial Assistant by telephone at (707) 521-6723 by 4:00 p.m. Thursday, September 24, 2015. Any party requesting an appearance must notify all other opposing parties of their intent to appear.
1. SFL-30689, ARGUELLO DISSOLUTION
2. SFL-54397, IN THE MATTER OF SKYLAR A GAYTAN
There being no objection, Mr. Zimmerman’s motion to withdraw as attorney of record for Howard Hills, is granted.
3. SFL-SFL-67790, SWAM DISSOLUTION
There being no objection, Petitioner/Wife’s request to bifurcate marital status and dissolve the parties’ marriage is granted.
4. SFL-68998, MARTINEZ DISSOLUTION
Motion to Reconsider is granted. Husband and Wife to each bring their most current paystub to court. Husband and Wife to bring their 2014 tax returns to court. Appearance required.