- Online Services Pay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & Filing Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
- California DMV
- California Courts: Judicial Council
- California Legal Codes
- California Courts Self Help Center
- Help Filing Online (I-CAN!)
- Law Help California.org
- Nolo Press
- Sonoma County Bar Association
- Sonoma County Law Library
- Sonoma County Legal Aid
- Sonoma County Sheriff
- Spanish Self Help Resources
Jury Services Covid-19 Information and FAQs
Sonoma County Superior Court is closed Monday, March 16, 2020, through Friday, April 3, 2020. At this time, no hearings will be held during the closure. All matters set during this time will be continued, and you will receive a notice at the address the court has on file.
Jury Services Building and Department Closures
The Hall of Justice is Closed.
Jury Services Related Information & Frequently asked questions
- When the court reopens to the public, what will be the hours of operation?
The clerk’s offices will return to normal public hours from 8:00 am to 3:30 pm M-F.