- Online Services Pay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & Filing Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
- California DMV
- California Courts: Judicial Council
- California Legal Codes
- California Courts Self Help Center
- Help Filing Online (I-CAN!)
- Law Help California.org
- Nolo Press
- Sonoma County Bar Association
- Sonoma County Law Library
- Sonoma County Legal Aid
- Sonoma County Sheriff
- Spanish Self Help Resources
Criminal Covid-19 Information and FAQs
The Sonoma County Superior Court has opened to the public as of Monday, June 1, 2020 with limited access to Criminal courtrooms and to the Criminal clerk’s office.
CRIMINAL DIVISION Building and Department Closures
CRIMINAL Case Continuance and Cancellation of Appointments
All out of custody matters have been continued: See General Order Regarding the Rescheduling of Criminal Matters & Order Amending the General Order Regarding the Rescheduling of Criminal Matters.
The collaborative courts: Homeless Court, Valor Court, FACT, Mental Health Diversion, DUI and Drug Court will not hear matters until further notice
Plea and Waiver Forms (Misdemeanor)
• Misdemeanor Advisement of Rights, Waivers, and Plea
• Addendum to Misdemeanor Advisement – Driving in Knowing Violation of Driver’s License Restriction, Suspension, or Revocation (Vehicle Code section 14601 et. Seq.)
• Addendum to Misdemeanor Advisement – DUI Offense (Vehicle Code section 23152)
• Addendum to Misdemeanor Advisement – DUI Causing Injury Offense (Vehicle Code section 23153)
• Addendum to Misdemeanor Advisement – Domestic Violence
• Addendum to Misdemeanor Advisement – Wet Reckless (Vehicle Code section 23103(a))
Plea and Waiver Forms (Felony)
• Felony Advisement of Rights, Waiver, and Plea
• Addendum to Felony Advisement – Watson
PLEASE NOTE: An original and 2 copies are required for felony plea and waiver forms
• Prop 63
• Prohibited Persons Relinquishment Form and Instructions
Criminal Related Information & Frequently asked questions
- Do I have to wear a mask?
All persons entering a courtroom or clerk’s office are required to wear a face-covering and maintain six foot social distancing at all times.
- I see that Collaborative courts will not be hearing matters until further notice. What is a collaborative court?
Collaborative courts are: Homeless Court, FACT, Mental Health Diversion, DUI, and Drug Court.
- How will I be notified when Collaborative court resumes?
You will receive a notice in the mail, or you may see your new court date on the web portal. If you have an attorney, they will also have information about your new court date. If you have a new address, please update the court with your new address via mail at 600 Administration Drive, Santa Rosa, CA 95403 or by placing your notice of new address in the drop box located at the Hall of Justice, 600 Administration Drive, Room 107J, Santa Rosa, CA.
- How do I pay my fine?
You can make your payment by mail to 600 Administration Drive, Santa Rosa, CA 95403; Online by clicking here http://sonoma.courts.ca.gov/online-services or leaving it in the drop box located at 600 Administration Drive, Room 107J, Santa Rosa, CA
- My friend or relative has a hearing scheduled, may I attend the hearing?
Due to the health orders currently in place, only the individual on calendar and their attorney are allowed in the courtroom. Therefore, you may not attend the hearing.
- I am a witness in a case, and I am subpoenaed to appear. What do I do?
If you are subpoenaed to appear as a witness, contact the attorney who subpoenaed you for further instructions.
- Am I able to clear my warrant?
You may clear your warrant, by appearing in person at 8:00 a.m., Monday through Friday in room 105-J of the Hall of Justice for a same day court appearance. A limited number of cases will be calendared each day. Please anticipate delays. If you were released from jail on a bail bond, you must submit a letter of reassumption of liability from the bonding agency with your request. Your case will not be scheduled for clear warrant without this letter.
- The court is open to the public, with limited access, what are the hours of operation?
Public hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. M-F.
- How can I get a copy of my Criminal record?
Please complete CR-01 Request for Records Search and/or Copies form and mail it to 600 Administration Dr., Santa Rosa, CA. 95403 or by placing it one of the two drop boxes located at the Hall of Justice. One box is located at room 107-J and the other is located at room 108-J.
- How can I get the Ignition Interlock Device removed from my car?
Please complete ID-140 Ignition Interlock Removal & Modification to Probation Order form. With your request you must submit proof of installation and mail to 600 Administration Dr., Santa Rosa, CA. 95403 or by placing it in one of the two drop boxes located at the Hall of Justice. One box is located at room 107-J and the other is located at room 108-J.