- Online Services Pay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & Filing Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
- California DMV
- California Courts: Judicial Council
- California Legal Codes
- California Courts Self Help Center
- Help Filing Online (I-CAN!)
- Law Help California.org
- Nolo Press
- Sonoma County Bar Association
- Sonoma County Law Library
- Sonoma County Legal Aid
- Sonoma County Sheriff
- Spanish Self Help Resources
Family Law Covid-19 Information and Update
The Sonoma County Superior Court Family Law Division is open. Office hours are 8:00am to 3:30pm. Phone hours are 8:00am until 12:00pm.
Family Law Division Offices
- The Civil and Family Court House is open conducting modified operations.
- The Family Law Facilitators Office is providing distance services.
- The Family Court Services Office is conducting virtual mediations and interviews via Zoom.
- The Children’s Waiting Room is closed.
Self-Help information regarding domestic violence orders is available through the California Courts Self-Help site at https://www.courts.ca.gov/selfhelp-domesticviolence.htm
Where can I find information about child support? http://www.sonoma-county.org/dcss
Where can I find information on Adoptions? http://www.courts.ca.gov/selfhelp-adoption.htm
Where can I obtain information on child custody or visitation? For general information go to http://www.courts.ca.gov/selfhelp-custody.htm
For information on assistance in Sonoma County go to Services and Resources page: http://sonoma.courts.ca.gov/self-help/community-services