- Online Services Pay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & Filing Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
- California DMV
- California Courts: Judicial Council
- California Legal Codes
- California Courts Self Help Center
- Help Filing Online (I-CAN!)
- Judicial Council Interpreter List
- Law Help California.org
- Nolo Press
- Sonoma County Bar Association
- Sonoma County Law Library
- Sonoma County Legal Aid
- Sonoma County Sheriff
- Spanish Self Help Resources
Family Law Division
Location: Civil and Family Law Courthouse, 3055 Cleveland Avenue, Santa Rosa CA 95403
Office Hours: 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM Mon-Fri
Court Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Mon-Fri
(707) 521-6630 8:00 AM to Noon Mon-Fri
Judgement Checklist Index
|Checklist 1:||Default without agreement dissolution, legal separation, nullity marriage/domestic partnership|
|Checklist 2:||Default with agreement dissolution, legal separation, domestic partnership|
|Checklist 3:||Appearance, stipulation and waiver (agreement) dissolution, legal separation domestic partnership|
|Checklist 4:||Bifurcation judgment - by stipulation dissolution, legal separation, domestic partnership|
|Checklist 5:||Bifurcated Judgment by request for order dissolution, legal separation, domestic partnership|
|Checklist 6:||Parentage by default without agreement|
|Checklist 7:||Parentage by default with agreement|
|Checklist 8:||Parentage by appearance, stipulation and waiver with agreement|
|Checklist 9:||Default - respondent in military without agreement dissolution, legal separation, nullity marriage/domestic partnership|
|Checklist 10:||Default/waiver of rights - respondent in military with agreement dissolution, legal separation, nullity marriage/domestic partnership|
|Checklist 11:||Judgment on status after judgment reserving jurisdiction per FC 2343T dissolution, domestic partnership|
|Checklist 12:||Judgment on reserve issue dissolution, domestic partnership|
|Checklist 13:||Summary dissolution judgment for petitions filed after November 2013|
|Checklist 14:||Judgment after court hearing|