- Online Services Pay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & Filing Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
- California DMV
- California Courts: Judicial Council
- California Legal Codes
- California Courts Self Help Center
- Help Filing Online (I-CAN!)
- Law Help California.org
- Nolo Press
- Sonoma County Bar Association
- Sonoma County Law Library
- Sonoma County Legal Aid
- Sonoma County Sheriff
- Spanish Self Help Resources
Probate Covid-19 Information and Update
The Sonoma County Superior Court Probate Division is open. Office hours are 8:00am to 3:30pm. Phone hours are 8:00am until 12:00pm.
11/15/2021 - Notice of Non-availability of Court Reporters
7/19/2021 - Press Release Dedicated Probate Department
2/24/2021 - Restoration Of Clerks Office Business Hours
1/19/2021 - Clerk's Notice Re: Odyssey Guide and File
4/15/2020 - Rescheduling Department 18 Continued Matters
Probate Building and Department Closures
- The Children’s Waiting Area is closed
Probate Related Information & Frequently asked questions
- How can I obtain copies of court records?
To fill out an online form to request copies of court records or a records search, please click on this link.
- Where can I obtain information about Temporary Conservatorships?
For general information go to https://www.courts.ca.gov/selfhelp-conservatorship.htm?rdeLocaleAttr=en