- Online Services Pay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & Filing Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
Traffic Division COVID-19 Information & Update
Sonoma County Superior Court is closed Monday March 16, 2020 through Friday, May 29, 2020. At this time, no hearings will be held during the closure. All matters set during this time will be continued, and you will receive a notice at the address the court has on file.
Traffic Division Building and Department Closures
The Hall of Justice is Closed.
Traffic Division Related Information & Frequently asked questions
- What happens to my case if the pay or appear date expires during the court closure?
All traffic cases have been given a 60 extension from the pay or appear date.
- Can I file a Trial by Written Declaration or Request for a Court Trial during the court closure?
Documents will be accepted via mail or drop box.
- How do I pay my traffic fine during the court closure?
You can make your payment by mail to 600 Administration Drive, Santa Rosa, CA 95403; Online by clicking here, or leaving it in the drop box located at 600 Administration Drive, Room 108J Santa Rosa, CA
- I see that Traffic court will not be hearing matters until further notice. How will I be notified when Traffic court resumes:
- You will receive a notice in the mail or you may see your new court date on the web portal, or public portal in the clerk’s offices. If you have an attorney, they will also have information about your new court date. If you have a new address, please update the court with your new address via mail at 600 Administration Drive, Santa Rosa, CA 95403 or by placing your notice of new address in the drop box located at the Hall of Justice, 600 Administration Drive, Room 108J, Santa Rosa, CA
- Am I required to appear for my hearing that is scheduled March 16th-May 29th?
- You are not required to appear at your scheduled hearing if the hearing is currently scheduled between March 16th through May 29th.
- If I call the court, will there be someone available to answer my call?
- Currently court employees are not answering calls.
- I heard there may be a new Bail Schedule, is that true?
- There is an Emergency Bail Schedule Order. Please click here to access
- Is the Court filing traffic citations?
- Yes. You should receive a courtesy notice via the USPS once your citation is filed.