- Online Services Pay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & Filing Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
Traffic Division COVID-19 Information & Update
Modified lobby hours are 8:00am to 3:30pm. Phone hours are 8:00am to 12:00 pm Monday through Friday, excluding court holidays. Please call 707-521-6680 during phone hours to speak with a clerk.
Traffic Division Building and Department Closures
Please see the Court's Home page for court closure information
Traffic Division Related Information & Frequently asked questions
- Can I enter the clerk’s office at this time?
Yes. Ther clerk's office is open from 8:00 am until 3:30 pm
- Can I appear in Court?
Walk in court is no longer an option. Please contact the Court to schedule either an in person appearance or a virtual apperance.
- Can I file a Trial by Written Declaration or Request for a Court Trial?
Documents filed with bail will be accepted via mail or in person.
- If I call the court, will there be someone available to answer my call?
- A payment processing center receives all calls to 707-521-6680. If necessary, calls will be transferred to the Traffic Division during the hours of 8:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- I heard there may be a new Bail Schedule, is that true?
- There is an Emergency Bail Schedule Order. Please click here to access