- Online Services Pay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & Filing Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
Petition For Grandparent Visitation Joinder
Listed below are the forms needed to file for Grandparent Visitation Joinder. Hand printed forms using black or blue ink will be accepted for filing as long as they are legible. After you have completed the forms, make at least two photocopies of each of the documents you will be presenting to the court for filing.
List of Forms (*fillable online)
- Grandparent Visitation Joinder: FLIN-13
- Notice of Motion and Declaration for Joinder: FL-371
- Request for Order: FL-300
- Declaration Under Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction Act: FL-105
- Proof of Personal Service: FL-330
- Blank Responsive Declaration to Motion for Joinder / Consent Order of Joinder: FL-373
- Blank Responsive Declaration to Request for Order: FL-320
- Blank Declaration Under Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction Act: FL-105
- Blank Proof of Service by Mail: FL-335
Clerks of the Court are prohibited from giving legal advice or assistance in court proceedings (California Government Code 24004 and 68082). If you need legal advice, please talk to an attorney. You may call an Attorney Referral Service or one of the following agencies may be able to help you:
Sonoma County Lawyer Referral Service
Legal Services Foundation