- Online Services Pay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & Filing Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
- California DMV
- California Courts: Judicial Council
- California Legal Codes
- California Courts Self Help Center
- Help Filing Online (I-CAN!)
- Judicial Council Interpreter List
- Law Help California.org
- Nolo Press
- Sonoma County Bar Association
- Sonoma County Law Library
- Sonoma County Legal Aid
- Sonoma County Sheriff
- Spanish Self Help Resources
Dissolution / Legal Separation / Nullity
Step 2, No Response
If no response filed (step 2)
The Court encourages you to seek legal assistance when completing your dissolution, however in an effort to assist you when professional legal assistance is not an option for you, we have made the following lists. Please see the attached Resource list for Community Services.
Completing Your Case If Your Spouse does not Respond
Complete the following forms if it has been more than 30 days since your spouse was served and he/she has not filed a Response:
List of Forms (*fillable online)
- (Step 2) Information Sheet, Form FLIN-2B
- Request to Enter Default FL-165*
- Declaration for Default or Uncontested Dissolution or Legal Separation FL-170*
- Judgment FL-180*
Forms you will need when there is a minor child of the marriage:
- Child Custody and Visitation Order Attachment FL-341*
- Supervised Visitation Order FL-341(a)*
- Child Support Information and Order Attachment FL-342*
- Notice of Rights and Responsibilities FL-192
- Information Sheet on Changing a Child Support Order FL-192 (side 2)
- Spousal or Family Support Order Attachment FL-343*
- You must attach a child support calculation sheet - available at our Court.
- Child Support Case Registry Form FL-191*
- Stipulation Re: Mutual waiver of final declaration of disclosure FL-144*
Visit California Courts Self Help Center