- Online Services Pay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & Filing Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
- California DMV
- California Courts: Judicial Council
- California Legal Codes
- California Courts Self Help Center
- Help Filing Online (I-CAN!)
- Law Help California.org
- Nolo Press
- Sonoma County Bar Association
- Sonoma County Law Library
- Sonoma County Legal Aid
- Sonoma County Sheriff
- Spanish Self Help Resources
Summary Dissolution Packet
The fee for filing a JOINT PETITION FOR SUMMARY DISSOLUTION is $395.00, and is payable at the time of filing. If you apply for a waiver of the court fees, please be aware that both petitioners must complete and submit separate applications for the waiver and that both applications must be granted for the fee to be waived.
Included in this packet are the forms necessary for you to file a Joint Petition for Summary Dissolution. Hand printed forms using either blue or black ink will be accepted for filing as long as they are legible. Make at least two copies of each of the forms you will be filing with the court.
List of Forms (*fillable online)
- Summary Dissolution Instructions
- Joint Petition for Dissolution FL-800*
- Summary Dissolution Information Insert FL-810
- Request for Judgment, Judgment of Dissolution of Marriage and Notice of Entry of Judgment FL-820*
- Judgment of Dissolution and Notice of Entry of Judgment FL-825*
- Notice of Revocation of Summary Dissolution Petition FL-830*
LEGAL AID (707) 542-1290
SONOMA COUNTY BAR ASSOCIATION LAWYER REFERRAL (707) 546-5297