- Online Services Pay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & Filing Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
- California DMV
- California Courts: Judicial Council
- California Legal Codes
- California Courts Self Help Center
- Help Filing Online (I-CAN!)
- Law Help California.org
- Nolo Press
- Sonoma County Bar Association
- Sonoma County Law Library
- Sonoma County Legal Aid
- Sonoma County Sheriff
- Spanish Self Help Resources
Emancipation of Minor Packet
List of Forms (*fillable online)
- Emancipation of Minor Coversheet
- Emancipation of Minor Pamphlet
- Petition for Declaration of Emancipation of Minor MC-300*
- Declaration of Emancipation of Minor After Hearing MC-310*
- Notice of Hearing Emancipation of Minor MC-305*
- Emancipation of Minor Income and Expense Declaration MC-306*
- Emancipated Minor"s Application to Department of Motor Vehicles MC-315*
Complete the Petition for Declaration of Emancipation of Minor and the 3 part Income and Expense Declaration. Make two copies of the Petition and one copy of the Income and Expense Declaration. Take or mail the original and copies, along with a stamped, self addressed envelope, and the filing fee of $320.00 or a completed Application for Waiver of Court Fees and Costs and an Order on Application for Waiver of Court Fees and Costs to:
Superior Court of California, County of Sonoma
3055 Cleveland Ave
Santa Rosa, California 95403-2878
Retain the Declaration of Emancipation of Minor After Hearing. If the court orders that a hearing be held on your petition, you will need to bring this form, completed, to the hearing. Service of an order for a hearing on the petition is the responsibility of the petitioner.
Superior Court Clerks are prohibited from giving legal advice or assistance in court proceedings. (California Government Code 24002 and 68082).
Persons appearing in their own behalf (in propria persona) are responsible for preparing and presenting their own pleadings in complete and proper form, without legal assistance from the Superior Court Clerk"s Office.
Questions regarding legal matters or how to complete the appropriate legal forms should be addressed to an attorney. If you do not have an attorney, you may check the yellow pages in a telephone directory or a legal aid office.
FOR LEGAL ASSISTANCE CALL: LEGAL AID (707) 542-1290
FOR LAWYER REFERRAL CALL: SONOMA COUNTY BAR ASSOCIATION (707) 546-5297