- Online Services Pay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & Filing Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
Petition For Grandparent Visitation
Listed below are the forms needed to file for Grandparent Visitation. Hand printed forms using black or blue ink will be accepted for filing as long as they are legible. After you have completed the forms, make at least two photocopies of each of the documents you will be presenting to the court for filing.
List of Forms (*fillable online)
- Grandparent Visitation: FLIN-12
- Petition for Grandparent Visitation: FL038
- Declaration Under UCCJEA: FL105*
- Summons: SUM-100*
- Proof of Service of Summons: POS-010*
- Response to Petition for Grandparent Visitation: FL-039
- Declaration Under UCCJEA: FL-105*
- Proof of Service by Mail: FL-335*
Clerks of the Court are prohibited from giving legal advice or assistance in court proceedings (California Government Code 24004 and 68082). If you need legal advice, please talk to an attorney. You may call an Attorney Referral Service or one of the following agencies may be able to help you:
Sonoma County Lawyer Referral Service
Legal Services Foundation