- Online Services Pay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & Filing Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
- California DMV
- California Courts: Judicial Council
- California Legal Codes
- California Courts Self Help Center
- Help Filing Online (I-CAN!)
- Law Help California.org
- Nolo Press
- Sonoma County Bar Association
- Sonoma County Law Library
- Sonoma County Legal Aid
- Sonoma County Sheriff
- Spanish Self Help Resources
Petition for Birth Record Information Packet FC9200
Listed below are the forms needed to file for Petition for Birth Record Information FC9200. Hand printed forms using black or blue ink will be accepted for filing as long as they are legible. After you have completed the forms, make at least two photocopies of each of the documents you will be presenting to the court for filing.
List of Forms (*fillable online)
- Petition For Birth Record Coversheet FC9200
- Petition For Birth Record Information FL-095
- Order For Release Of Information FL-095a
Clerks of the Court are prohibited from giving legal advice or assistance in court proceedings (California Government Code 24004 and 68082). If you need legal advice, please talk to an attorney. You may call an Attorney Referral Service or one of the following agencies may be able to help you:
Sonoma County Lawyer Referral Service
Legal Services Foundation