- Online Services Pay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & Filing Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
- California DMV
- California Courts: Judicial Council
- California Legal Codes
- California Courts Self Help Center
- Help Filing Online (I-CAN!)
- Law Help California.org
- Nolo Press
- Sonoma County Bar Association
- Sonoma County Law Library
- Sonoma County Legal Aid
- Sonoma County Sheriff
- Spanish Self Help Resources
Civil Harassment Forms and Information
Listed below are the forms needed to file a Petition for Injunction Prohibiting Harassment (Temporary Restraining Order). Hand printed forms using black or blue ink will be accepted for filing as long as they are legible.
List of Forms (*fillable online)
- Instructions for Lawsuits to Prohibit Civil Harassment
- Civil Harassment Cover Sheet CVIN-3
- Petition for Injunction Prohibiting Harassment Information CH-100-INFO
- Petition for Injunction Prohibiting Harassment CH-100*
- Order to Show Cause and Temporary Restraining Order CH-110*
- Notice Of Court Hearing CH-109*
- Proof of Personal Service Information CH-200-INFO
- Proof of Personal Service CH-200*
Petitions for Ex Parte Orders re: Civil Harassment are reviewed by a judge each morning between 8:30 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. If you would like the judge to review your forms the day you drop them off, you must be here between 8:00 a.m. and 8:25 a.m.
Forms which are received in the Clerks Office after 8:25 a.m. will be submitted to the Judge for review on the next court business day. Your copies of the signed orders may be picked up in Room 107-J after 3:00 p.m. and before 4:00 p.m.
Pursuant to Code of Civil Procedure Section 527 you may be required to pay a fee for filing a Petition for Injunction Prohibiting Harassment if there has been no violence or threat of violence, and if you do not qualify for a fee waiver.
Temporary Restraining Orders
If a temporary or permanent restraining order is granted, the information contained on the restraining order will be entered into the California Law Enforcement Telecommunications Systems (CLETS) the same date the order is granted if the necessary information is provided on the forms. Be sure to complete the identifying information sections on the restraining orders to ensure prompt entry into CLETS.
ON ALL FORMS: It is important that you complete the information regarding the person to be restrained, especially the Name, Sex, Race, and Date of Birth. If you do not know the DOB, estimate the person's age.
CLETS (California Law Enforcement Telecommunications System)
If a temporary or permanent restraining order is granted, the information contained on the restraining order will be entered into the California Law Enforcement Telecommunications System (CLETS) the same date the order is granted if the necessary information is provided on the forms. Be sure to complete the identifying information sections on the restraining order to ensure prompt entry into CLETS.
Clerks of the Court are prohibited from giving legal advice or assistance in court proceedings (California Government Code 24004 and 68082). If you need legal advice, please talk to an attorney. You may call an Attorney Referral Service or one of the following agencies may be able to help you:
Sonoma County Lawyer Referral Service
Legal Services Foundation