- Online Services Pay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & Filing Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
SECURITY CHECKPOINT SCREENING
All persons seeking entry to the second floor of the Hall of Justice, the Court Annexes, the Juvenile Court facility and Family Court Services must first pass through the security checkpoint to be screened for weapons or sharp objects.
Objects that will be confiscated include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Any kind of knife
- Pepper spray
- Knitting needle
- Laser pointers
- Nail files
- Aerosol cans
- Any item that Security deems unacceptable
In addition, no food, drink or cameras are allowed beyond the security checkpoint.
Any person in possession of any weapon listed in 171b of the California Penal Code or any person in possession of any object reasonable deemed capable of being used as a deadly or dangerous weapon, shall be denied entry in the courthouse.
California Penal Code 653K and 12020.