- Online Services Pay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & Filing Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
Court Division Calendars
- Civil Division Calendar (effective January 3, 2017)
- Family Law and Juvenile Division Calendars (effective January 3, 2017)
- Probate Division Calendar (effective January 3, 2017)
- Criminal Division Calendar (effective January 3, 2017)
Court Appearance Calendars
Civil Settlement Program
COURT CALENDAR INFORMATION
Please call the Alternate number below for information regarding tentative rulings, scheduling and procedures for calendaring. Tentative Rulings may also be accessed on this web site.
Probate matters requiring notice to be placed on the calendar must be filed by 4:00 PM on Tuesday three weeks prior to the assigned hearing date.
Probate Tentative Rulings (usually available on the day before the hearing after 11:00 AM): (707) 521-6893
Probate Courtroom Clerk (707) 521-6881
Civil Tentative Ruling Recording: (707) 521-6881 (available after 2:00 PM daily)
No Tentative Ruling for Small Claims or Unlawful Detainer Law & Motion
Criminal Calendar Information: (707) 521-6500
FAMILY RELATION MATTERS
Family Law Calendars: (707) 521-6500. Calendar Clerk available between 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM (Domestic Motions, Adoptions & Citation Hearings)
JUVENILE CALENDAR INFORMATION: (707) 521-6500