- Online Services Pay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & Filing Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
Elder/Dependent Abuse – Civil Division
Location: Hall of Justice, 600 Administration, Room 107J, Santa Rosa CA 95403
Office Hours: 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM Mon-Fri
Court Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Mon-Fri
(707) 521-6610 8:00 AM to Noon Mon-Fri
LIST OF FORMS – FILLABLE ONLINE
ASSISTANCE WITH ELDER ABUSE RESTRAINING ORDER
Sonoma County Legal Aid provides assistance with restraining order application paperwork.
Call (707) 542-1290 to arrange an appointment.
ELDER MATTERS RESOURCES
Free legal services for individuals 62 and over Thursday evening from 4:15 to 5:30 pm at the Salvation Army, Silvercrest Residence, 1050 3rd Street, Santa Rosa. Drop in clinic.
Council on Aging, 30 Kawana Spring Road, Santa Rosa, CA 95404
Sonoma County Adult Services, 2250 Northpoint Parkway, Santa Rosa, CA
AARP, 2050 West Steele Lane, Suite E1, Santa Rosa, CA Phone: 575-0518