Sep 27, 2021

Petition For Grandparent Visitation

Listed below are the forms needed to file for Grandparent Visitation. Hand printed forms using black or blue ink will be accepted for filing as long as they are legible. After you have completed the forms, make at least two photocopies of each of the documents you will be presenting to the court for filing.

List of Forms (*fillable online)


Clerks of the Court are prohibited from giving legal advice or assistance in court proceedings (California Government Code 24004 and 68082). If you need legal advice, please talk to an attorney. You may call an Attorney Referral Service or one of the following agencies may be able to help you:

Sonoma County Lawyer Referral Service

Legal Assistance
(707) 542-1290

Legal Services Foundation
(707) 546-2924

© 2021 Superior Court of Sonoma County