Family Law Ex Parte
Family Law Ex Parte matters are reviewed Monday through Friday at 10:00 AM, pursuant to Local Rule 9.12E.
Domestic Violence Restraining Order Requests are reviewed Monday through Friday at 8:30 AM, pursuant to Local Rule 9.11. Sonoma County Local Rules.
Results of the daily review can be found by clicking here: Domestic Violence Tentative Rulings
Click the link below for more Family Law information and resources at Sonoma Court Support
Family Law Settlement Conference
The family law volunteer settlement conferences are held on Thursdays at 1:30 and Fridays at 8:30, except for the 5th Thursday and Friday of the month.
For further information regarding the settlement conferences, please contact the Judicial Assistant at 707-521-6732.
Related Links and Resources
- Family Justice Center Sonoma County
- California DMV
- California Courts: Judicial Council
- California Courts Self Help Center
- Judicial Council Interpreter List
- Law Help California.org
- Nolo Press
- Sonoma County Bar Association
- Sonoma County Law Library
- Sonoma County Legal Aid
- Sonoma County Sheriff
- Spanish Self Help Resources