- Online Services Pay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & Filing Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
Traffic Division COVID-19 Information & Update
Modified lobby hours are 8:00am to 3:30pm. Phone hours are 8:00am to 12:00 pm Monday through Friday, excluding court holidays. Please call 707-521-6680 during phone hours to speak with a clerk.
Traffic Division Building and Department Closures
Limit access will be granted to the Traffic clerk’s office beginning June 1st, 2020.
Traffic Division Related Information & Frequently asked questions
- Can I enter the clerk’s office at this time?
Limited access will be granted for individuals with pending traffic matters to enter the traffic clerk’s office. Only one person per case will be allowed to enter the clerk’s office, with the exception of juvenile traffic cases. You must pass through the Court’s health screening processing located at the south entrance PRIOR to entering the building.
- Can I appear in Court?
Currently all hearings are virtual. Please contact the Court to schedule a virtual appearance.
- Can I file a Trial by Written Declaration or Request for a Court Trial?
Documents filed with bail will be accepted via mail or drop box.
- If I call the court, will there be someone available to answer my call?
- A payment processing center receives all calls to 707-521-6680. If necessary, calls will be transferred to the Traffic Division during the hours of 8:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- I heard there may be a new Bail Schedule, is that true?
- There is an Emergency Bail Schedule Order. Please click here to access