- Online Services Pay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & Filing Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
- California DMV
- California Courts: Judicial Council
- California Legal Codes
- California Courts Self Help Center
- Help Filing Online (I-CAN!)
- Judicial Council Interpreter List
- Law Help California.org
- Nolo Press
- Sonoma County Bar Association
- Sonoma County Law Library
- Sonoma County Legal Aid
- Sonoma County Sheriff
- Spanish Self Help Resources
Traffic Division (Juvenile)
Location: Hall of Justice, 600 Administration Drive, Room 109J, Santa Rosa CA 95403
Office Hours: 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM Mon-Fri
Court Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Mon-Fri
(707) 521-6681 8:00 AM to Noon Mon-Fri
For Adult Traffic Related Issues Click here
A Reminder Notice will be mailed to you at the address on the citation. If your citation is for a non-correctable violation or indicates a mandatory appearance is required, you must appear virtually on the scheduled date, time and place given on the Reminder Notice. A parent or legal guardian must accompany you to the appearance and you must bring your drivers license with you, if one has been issued to you. Shorts and tank tops are not appropriate attire for the courtroom.
If your citation is for a correctable mechanical, driver license or registration violation ONLY, a court appearance is not necessary if the proof of correction and the correction fee is submitted to the court before your appearance date. Proof of correction can be obtained by having an authorized representative of a police agency complete the Certificate of Correction (on the reverse of the Reminder Notice or Citation). The certificate may be completed by the Department of Motor Vehicles for driver license and or registration violations. You must mail or bring the completed Certificate and the correction fee to the court.
All payments, proof of correction and correspondence for Juvenile citations must be mailed to the Santa Rosa Court at:
Sonoma County Hall Of Justice
600 Administration Drive Room 109J
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Office Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM
After your appearance, if you are ordered to attend Traffic Violator School(TVS) and, after you pay your TVS fees, you decide not to attend, your case will automatically close and report to your DMV driver license record as a conviction. Failure to attend may adversely affect your automobile insurance.
If you fail to:
- submit a Certification of Correction and a correction fee, or
- comply with a court order,
you may be subjected to one or more of the following actions:
- A delinquency fee will be added to your citation.
- A hold will be placed on your drivers license with the Department of Motor Vehicles.
- The Department of Motor Vehicles may suspend your driver license, or your privilege to obtain a driver license if one has not been issued to you.
If you have failed to appear, you may contact the Court to obtain a new appearance date. If your case has become delinquent due to nonpayment, you must pay the outstanding balance on the citation and the delinquency amount in order to clear the citation.