Jury Services Covid-19 Information and FAQs
How can I get assistance or ask questions about Jury Service?
- The jury services office is open for walk-in service from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm in Room 102-J of the Hall of Justice, at 600 Administration Drive, Santa Rosa, CA 95403.
- You can speak to a jury services clerk between 8:00 am and 3:30 pm by calling (707) 521-6640.
- You can chat online with a jury services clerk between 2:30 and 4:30 pm by visiting the Jury Service page at https://sonoma.courts.ca.gov/general-information/jury-service and clicking on the Chat Now icon.
*All services are available Monday through Friday, with the exception of Court Holidays.
What if I am not feeling well, have tested positive for COVID-19, or have been exposed to COVID-19?
Jurors who are not feeling well are required to stay home and may contact Jury Services to reschedule their jury duty. You can schedule your first postponement via the web or you can contact Jury Services at (707) 521-6640. Postpone via web at: http://ejuror.sonomacourt.org/login
Am I required to wear a mask? What protections are in place?
The Court encourages masking, frequent hand washing, and sanitization for personal protection. If a prospective juror does not have a mask and would like one, ask the jury services clerk and a mask will be provided. There are hand sanitization stations available.
The Court follows current Sonoma County Public health orders and guidelines. Please check their website for current health orders and guidelines at https://socoemergency.org/emergency/novel-coronavirus/.
Additional COVID-19 Resources:
- Sonoma County Public Health
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)in California
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- World Health Organization
- California Courts Self-Help Cener
- Centro de Ayuda