Work Place Violence Forms and Information
List of Forms
- Workplace Violence Information Sheet CVIN-9
- How Do I Get an Order to Prohibit Workplace Violence? WV-100-INFO
- Petition for Workplace Violence Restraining Orders WV-100
- Declaration Re Notice Upon Application for Orders FL-016
- Notice of Court Hearing WV-109
- Temporary Restraining Order WV-110
- What is "Proof of Personal Service"? WV-200-INFO
- Proof of Personal Service WV-200
- Compliance With 12021 PenalCode Persons Prohibited From Possessing Firearms
- How Can I Respond? WV-120-INFO
- Response WV-120
- Proof of Service of Response by Mail WV-250
- How Do I Turn In Or Sell My Firearms? WV-800-INFO
- Proof of Firearms Turned In Or Sold WV-800
Petitions for Ex Parte Orders re: Workplace Violence are reviewed by a judge each morning between 8:30 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. If you would like the judge to review your forms the day you drop them off, you must be here between 8:00 a.m. and 8:25 a.m.
Forms which are received in the Clerks Office after 8:25 a.m. will be submitted to the Judge for review on the next court business day. Your copies of the signed orders may be picked up in Room 107-J after 3:00 p.m. and before 4:00 p.m.
Pursuant to Code of Civil Procedure Section 527 you may be required to pay a fee for filing a Petition for Injunction Prohibiting Harassment if there has been no violence or threat of violence, and if you do not qualify for a fee waiver.