Order to Show Cause Calendar
Court Call is not permitted for this calendar.
If the tentative ruling is accepted, no appearance is necessary via Zoom or in person unless otherwise indicated.
The tentative rulings will become the ruling of the Court unless a party desires to be heard. If you desire to appear and present oral argument, YOU MUST NOTIFY Judge Honigsberg’s Judicial Assistant by telephone at (707) 521-6723 and all other opposing parties of your intent to appear, and whether that appearance is in person or via Zoom, no later 4:00 p.m. the court day immediately preceding the day of the hearing.
To Join Department 18 “Zoom” Online
TO JOIN “ZOOM” ONLINE,
Department 18 : https://sonomacourt-org.zoomgov.com/j/1607394368?pwd=aW1JTWlIL3NBeE9LVHU2NVVpQlVRUT09
Meeting ID: 160—739—4368
To Join Department 18 “Zoom” By Phone:
- Call: +1 (669) 254-5252 US
- Enter Meeting ID: 838-5609-8726
- And Password: 000169
Guide for Participating in Court Proceedings via Zoom for Dept 18:
- After joining the meeting and checking in with the clerk, please mute your audio when not speaking. This helps keep background noise to a minimum.
- Be mindful of background noise when your microphone is not muted. Avoid activities that could create additional noise, such as shuffling papers.
- Position your camera properly if you choose to use a web camera. Be sure it is in a stable position and focused at eye level, if possible. Make sure everything visible in the frame is appropriate for an appearance in court.
- If a confidential session becomes necessary it is incumbent on you to ensure you are able to participate from a private location so that unauthorized people cannot overhear or see the proceedings.
- Chat is enabled for the sharing of documents among participants and the court and to allow attorneys to communicate individually with each other or their clients only. No chat messages should be sent privately to the court as it would amount to an unauthorized ex parte communication. Neither should chat messages be sent to all participants unless directed by the court.
- The recording function has been disabled. Remember, the prohibition against recording court proceedings, even remote ones, remains.
- Be patient. Check in will take more time and the experience from those who have tried this before is that proceedings are a little slower generally.
The following cases are required to appear at 3:30 p.m.:
The following cases will be DISMISSED by the Court unless a party to the action requests a hearing:
MCV-259394, UHG I, LLC v. Calvillo- Attorney Noemi Padilla is requesting a hearing obo Plaintiff
The following cases will be continued to a further OSC or CMC calendar in Courtroom 18 (no appearance is required on February 20, 2024):
The following cases have been dropped from OSC Calendar for various reasons: